Taline focuses her practice on representing corporate defendants in a wide variety of mass tort and product liability matters. She has experience in all phases of litigation at the trial and appellate levels before state and federal courts, including taking and defending depositions, briefing and arguing discovery motions, motions in limine, and dispositive motions.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Taline was a judicial extern to the Honorable R. Gary Klausner of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California.
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- Western Armenian
- University of Southern California Gould School of LawJD2018
University of Southern CaliforniaBAInternational Relations
magna cum laude2013
Member, Armenian Bar Association
Member, California State Bar
Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Speaker, Food and Product Labeling and Sales Practices Litigation and Regulatory Update, March 23, 2023
- Speaker, Food and Product Labeling Litigation and Regulatory Update, October 20, 2022