Tasha’s practice focuses on securities and capital markets.
Prior to law school, Tasha worked for a variety of insurers handling claims for individuals, corporations and Virginia municipalities. While in law school, Tasha served as student advocate on the Honor Council and was article & comments editor of Law Review.
- Representation of Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATXI), a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of central nervous system diseases, in a $12 million follow-on public offering of units consisting of common stock (or pre-funded warrants) and warrants.
- Author, SEC Adopts Cybersecurity Risk Management Strategy Governance Incident Disclosure Rules, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, July 27, 2023
- Author, SEC Releases Proposed New Rules on Climate-Related Disclosures, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, April 5, 2022
- Author, SEC Simplifies the Exempt Offering Framework, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, November 23, 2020
- Author, Excessive Force: A Proximate Cause Approach, 54 U. Rich. L. Rev. 605, 2020
University of Richmond School of LawJD
magna cum laude, Articles & Comments Editor, University of Richmond Law Review2020
- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityMPA2011
- Valdosta State UniversityBAPolitical Science2001
Selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch, Securities/Capital Markets Law, 2024