Sarah concentrates her practice in the area of commercial real estate finance with a focus on representing institutional lenders in the origination of commercial mortgage loans secured by all types of real estate collateral, including office buildings, shopping centers, hotels and multi-family apartment complexes.
Her experience includes single-asset financing as well as multi-property and multi-state transactions involving both fee and leasehold interests. Sarah also represents financial institutions in acquisitions and sales of interests in commercial mortgage loans. In addition, Sarah has experience representing financial institutions in loan work outs and loan restructuring transactions.
- Representation of national financial institution in construction loan for stand-alone tenant credit lease property.
- Representation of national financial institution in restructure of existing cross-collateralized retail loan utilizing an indemnity deed of trust structure.
- Representation of national financial institution in construction loan for property under GSA lease.
- Representation of regional financial institution in loan for construction of an office building on ground lease and fee property.
- Representation of national financial institution in multifamily construction loan with grocery retail anchor.
- Representation of national financial institution in cross-collateralized and cross-defaulted loans with properties in two states.