Reena’s real estate practice primarily consists of commercial leasing and purchase and sale transactions involving the representation of both landlords and tenants with respect to office, retail and industrial properties.
She specializes in wireless communications facilities leasing, and has negotiated numerous distributed antenna systems agreements for major sporting venues and convention centers, build-to-suit agreements and multi-site master lease agreements. Reena has represented Verizon Wireless in California and other Western states for the past 11 years and has negotiated hundreds of leases on behalf of Verizon Wireless with various federal, state and local governmental agencies, as well as other wireless carriers.
Reena previously practiced pharmacy/healthcare regulatory law, including prosecuting pharmacy applications and other pharmacy/health law issues with the California State Board of Pharmacy, California Department of Health Care Services, Drug Enforcement Administration and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Representation of a national wireless communications company in a multi-million dollar acquisition of a portfolio of communications facilities located within several states.
- Representation of a national internet services company in the negotiation of a sublease and management services agreement involving point of presence facilities in major metropolitan areas across the United States.
- Santa Clara University School of LawJD1998
- California State University, NorthridgeBA1994
Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Speaker, USC Law School: Private Practice & Parenting: Striking a Balance, March 24, 2011