In this second 2011 installment of the McGuireWoods Fiduciary Advisory
Services annual multipart series on recent fiduciary cases, developments in the
law concerning no-contest clauses, powers of attorney, and pre-death will
contests are examined through the following cases:
- In Re Estate of Dorsey W. Rohrbaugh (Virginia)
- Derringer v. Emerson (Virginia)
- Claude Arnall v. Dawn Arnall, 2011 (California)
- Claude Arnall v. Dawn Arnall, 2010 (California)
- Glory Kaufman v. JP Morgan Chase Bank (California)
- Lange v. Nusser (California)
- Christopher Gene Fazzi v. Norma Jean Klein (California)
- James Munn v. Michael D. Briggs et al. (California)
- Siegel et al. v. JP Morgan Chase Bank (Florida)
- Deirdre Foster v. Winifred Foster (Arkansas)
here for case details.
For our previous installment, see Part 1.