In this fourth 2011 installment of the McGuireWoods Fiduciary Advisory
Services annual multipart series on recent fiduciary cases, developments in the
law concerning funding, construction and creating trusts are examined through
- Kucker et al. v. Kucker (California)
- Schmidt v. Hart (Oregon)
- Conserve Community, LLC etc. v. Conserve School Trust etc.
- In re Estate of Skaff etc. v. Skaff et al. (Michigan)
- Hood v. Todd (Georgia)
- Citizens Business Bank v. Carrano et al. (California)
- Weinberger v. Morris (California)
- In re Trusts Created by Flood (New Jersey)
- Fidelity National Financial Inc. v. Friedman (California)
here for case details.
For our previous installments, see
Part 2 and