Complimentary Webinar, US
An interactive webinar covering several current issues that hospitals, health systems and their business associates should be aware of in connection with HIPAA and the use of protected health information in litigation. Our team of experienced lawyers share best practices and practical advice for handling issues related to HIPAA and requests for protected health information.
- HIPAA provisions pertaining to responding to requests for protected health information in connection with litigation;
- The patient’s right to request his or her own protected health information;
- Important considerations when receiving a request that would result in the production of protected health information;
- Critical aspects of a qualified protective order; and
- How to best develop compliance efforts to strengthen your position.