11 Pilgrim Street
London, United Kingdom
12.30 p.m. Lunch and Registration | 1 p.m. Programme | 5.30 p.m. Cocktail Reception
Each year, the McGuireWoods European Data Protection Conference brings together the leading names in European data protection and security markets. Please join us for a comprehensive overview, analysis and debate of the data privacy rules, standards and laws impacting the EU, UK and the U.S.
- UK reform of data protection rules
- E-privacy/GDPR compliance
- Meet and network with senior-level attendees.
- Build contacts during time dedicated to networking.
- Learn from industry expert speakers.
- Join the debate with content designed by market leaders.
Who will attend
- In-house counsel
- Risk managers
- Security officers
- Regulatory and compliance officers
- Financial officers
- Information officers
- Human resources
- Managers of corporations with cross-border operations
For more information, please contact Natalie Boot at email@example.com or +44 20 7632 1628