Please join us for an in-depth discussion of critical litigation,
regulatory and enforcement issues and trends in the healthcare industry.
This year’s event will focus on risk and liability management for
healthcare providers and plans.
General Conference Materials
Supplemental Conference Materials
- Best Practices for Compliance and Internal Investigations
- Payor and Provider Litigation: A View from Both Sides
- Key Developments and the Future of False Claims Act Litigation
- A Focus on HIPAA, Data Privacy and Information Governance Best
- The Future of Healthcare: A Discussion with Policy Insiders
In-house counsel and C-suite executives will review their top concerns
and best practices to manage risk in the current environment.
Government Enforcement Panel
Current and former government prosecutors will discuss enforcement
priorities, administrative actions and sanctions.
Hear from government and enforcement professionals, in-house counsel
and industry leaders on a number of topics.
Emerging areas of enterprise risk and liability
Best practices for compliance and internal investigations
Trends in payor/provider litigation and overpayment recoveries
Key considerations in the False Claims Act
HIPAA, data and information governance
For more information, contact
+1 804 775 7578.