Download presentation materials>>
Leading lawyers from McGuireWoods’ labor and employment affirmative action team provided an update on changes to Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) enforcement, regulatory priorities and auditing under the Trump administration. Attendees gained practical takeaways from the pending FY 2018 Department of Labor budget and proposed merger of OFCCP and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
- New and expected regulatory action
- Upcoming VETS 4212 reporting
- New EEO-1 pay reporting
- Proposed OFCCP/EEOC merger
- New agency enforcement posture
- Key considerations for compliance