12:30 – 1 p.m. Registration
1 – 4:30 p.m. Program
4:30 – 6:30 p.m. Networking Happy Hour
CLE credit applications will be made.
Space is limited. Please register by Thursday, February 1.
Advancements in technology continue to transform the economy, and with it, traditional lending and banking relationships. A deep understanding of the rapidly evolving environment is essential to increasing profitability and reducing risk.
Join McGuireWoods, CIBC, Technori and fellow members of the tech lending community as we explore the opportunities, challenges and trends populating this complex landscape.
- Due diligence, underwriting and other challenges facing first-time borrowers
- Strategies to drive sales and recurring revenue
- Tech lending workouts — challenges and successes
- Managing increased competition in a changing regulatory landscape
- Alternative financing strategies for early-stage companies
To view a more detailed agenda click here.
Who Should Attend
Emerging growth companies and startups, private equity and venture capital firms, bankers, technology platforms, and other lenders