The COVID-19 outbreak continues to impact the economy, and public reporting companies are no exception. As public reporting companies struggle with macro-economic shocks and work to keep their employees, customers and other stakeholders healthy, they must not neglect recent guidance from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, their disclosure obligations and other reporting requirements.
McGuireWoods' securities and capital markets lawyers
provide an informative discussion of securities law considerations in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. This webinar covers a range of topics related to reporting obligations, and helps answer some of the most-asked questions regarding the impact of the pandemic on public companies.
- COVID-19 disclosure impact on earnings and ’34 Act filings
- Disclosure and due diligence considerations for securities offerings in the current COVID-19 environment
- Annual meeting considerations due to COVID-19
- Summary of the SEC’s COVID-19 filing relief
- Poison pill update due to COVID-19’s financial market impact
- A review of the Main Street Lending Program
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.