Jason concentrates his practice in the area complex commercial litigation. He represents clients in mortgage-related disputes in federal and state courts, both in trial and on appeal.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Jason served as in-house counsel to a Fortune 500 title insurance company focusing on real property and mortgage-related issues. He also has previous experience representing clients in various commercial litigation matters throughout the State of Florida. After law school, he served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Steven E. Haddock, 8th Judicial Circuit of Alabama.
Jason graduated from The Cumberland School of Law where he was a member of Phi Delta Phi and on the Dean’s List. He graduated from The University of the South where he was a member of The Order of Gownsman, an academic honor society unique to the college.
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- Hon. Steven E. Haddock, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit, 2010-2011
- Cumberland School of LawJD2001
- Sewanee: The University of the SouthBAHistory1997
Member of the Florida Bar, 2003
Member of the Alabama State Bar, 2001