Hayoung concentrates her practice on bankruptcy and financial restructuring, including representing creditors and other parties in interest in a variety of business Chapter 11 cases.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Hayoung worked at another national firm. She began her legal career serving as a law clerk to the Honorable Colleen A. Brown, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge for the District of Vermont.
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Hon. Colleen A. Brown, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Vermont, 2015-2017
- Boston College Law SchoolJD2015
- Dartmouth CollegeBAEnglish, Economics minor2011
Member, New York State Bar Association
Member, American Bankruptcy Institute
Member, International Women’s Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
Member, Dartmouth Lawyers’ Association
- Co-author, The Not-So-New Rule 3002.1: It Only Works If We Use It, American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, January 2017