Patrick focuses on assisting businesses facing litigation challenges in federal and state courts. He advises clients on a variety of litigation matters and seeks to create effective and efficient solutions to problems faced by businesses.
Patrick previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable David J. Novak, of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia. Patrick clerked for Judge Novak first at the magistrate level and then on the district court level, giving him significant insights into all stages of litigation in the federal trial court.
Before attending law school, Patrick worked as a middle school English teacher with Chesterfield County Public Schools.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
University of Richmond School of LawJD
magna cum laude, Articles Editor, University of Richmond Law Review2015
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State UniversityBAEnglish2005
- Hon. David J. Novak, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, 2015-2017, 2019-2022