Collier is an associate in the real estate and land use practice in McGuireWoods’ Atlanta office and practices in the area of commercial real estate and development. Collier primarily represents real estate owners, developers, and operating companies as well as renewable energy companies and utility companies on the purchase, sale, development, financing, and leasing of real estate projects.
Collier is an active member of CREW Atlanta and completed the CREW Atlanta Leadership class in 2022.
- Represented a nationwide industrial developer on “cradle to grave” development deals throughout the United States that included the assemblage of tracts of unimproved real property, acquisition loans, construction loans, private equity joint venture negotiations, build to suit lease negotiations with several Fortune 500 global tenants for buildings ranging from 100,000 square feet to 1,000,000 square feet, and the ultimate disposition of each project.
- Represented numerous leading renewable energy companies and one of the largest utility providers in the Southeast on site control and permitting for solar farms throughout the Southeast. Site control representation included drafting and negotiating hundreds of leases, easements, and purchase options.
- Represented a regional commercial real estate firm on the disposition of a Class A multifamily complex for the sale price of more than $100 million.
- Represented a national automotive dealer on acquisitions and dispositions of existing automotive dealerships and the redevelopment of real property for use as automotive dealerships for new and used cars and automotive service centers throughout the United States.
- Represented a global healthcare provider negotiating leases for client’s patient service center and offices throughout the United States.
- The University of Georgia School of LawJD2018
- Trinity College DublinMPhilCreative Writing2014
- Washington and Lee UniversityBAAmerican History2013
Member, Commercial Real Estate Women – Atlanta
CREW Atlanta Leadership, Class of 2022