Victoria’s practice concentrates on commercial real estate transactions, including title review and drafting, negotiating and analyzing commercial leases, licenses, purchase and sale agreements, easements, subordination and non-disturbance agreements, covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs), finance documents and other real estate contracts.
Victoria assists clients with the real estate facets of renewable energy transactions, including early-stage development, project acquisition and development, project construction financing and investments, and dispositions. She represents clients in industries such as real estate investment, telecommunications, e-commerce, fitness, medical and veterinary care, hospitality, renewable energy and private equity.
While at Loyola Law School, Victoria earned first honors, participated in the Women’s Law Association, Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program and the Real Estate Law Foundation. She also externed as a law clerk in the chambers of Judge Thomas B. Donovan of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California, and served as an appellate advocacy and housing conditions law clerk for Bet Tzedek Legal Services, an internationally recognized nonprofit human and poverty rights organization. Victoria continues her pro bono work at McGuireWoods by assisting low-to-moderate income small-business owners and entrepreneurs in real estate matters and participating in volunteer training sessions.
- Representation of the largest self-storage company in the United States in a 49 property portfolio acquisition valued at $1.8 billion for an additional 4.2 million square feet of rentable space.
- Representation of a renewable energy company in connection with the acquisition of over 1,400 acres for the development of a solar panel farm and distribution system.
- Negotiate and finalize hundreds of telecommunications leases for Fortune 20 communications company to expand and strengthen coverage and capacity of its nationwide network and implement its long-term evolution upgrade.
- Representation of a leading veterinary services company with over 150 animal hospitals in negotiating and finalizing new and existing leases in connection with the expansion of its business to create a national network.
- Representation of multibillion-dollar automotive company in connection with its acquisition and disposition of dealer facilities and related easements and conditions, covenants and restrictions.
- Loyola Law School Los AngelesJD2011
University of California Los AngelesBAPolitical Science
Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
Member, The Esquire Network
- Hon. Donovan Chambers, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 2010