Lindsay’s practice focuses on financial services litigation and insurance recovery. She assists individual and corporate clients in a variety of litigation matters. Her practice primarily focuses on helping businesses and financial institutions navigate complex disputes with their insurance carriers.
She also devotes time to pro bono matters, including representing clients seeking asylum.
Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva UniversityJD
Staff Editor, Cardozo Journal of Law and Gender2015
- Columbia UniversityBAHistory2008
- Author, In Securities Fraud Cases, “Generic” Statements May Demonstrate Lack of Price Impact at Class Certification, Class Action Countermeasures, June 23, 2021
- Author, OCIE Finds Supervision Failures at Multiple-Branch Office Investment Advisers, Subject to Inquiry, November 18, 2020
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York