Jessica is an associate in the firm’s Antitrust, Trade, and Commercial Litigation practice.
Jessica graduated with High Honors from the University of North Carolina School of Law, where she was a Comments Editor for the North Carolina Law Review and was inducted as a member of Order of the Coif upon graduation.
Prior to joining the firm, Jessica served as a summer intern for Chief Justice Paul Newby of the North Carolina Supreme Court and as a term law clerk for the Honorable Frank D. Whitney of the United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina.
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- Author, To Abstain or Not to Abstain, That is the Question: The Seventh and Ninth Circuits’ Divergent Approaches to Younger Abstention, 98 N.C. Law Rev. 191, 2019
The University of North Carolina School of LawJD
High Honors, Order of the Coif, Comments Editor, North Carolina Law Review2020
The University of North Carolina at Chapel HillBACommunications Studies
Second Place Award for “Invisible Discrimination: How Targeted Advertising is Being Used to Circumvent the Age Discrimination in Employment Act,” Louis Jackson Writing Competition, IIT Chicago Kent School of Law, Institute for Law and the Workplace, 2018-2019
- Hon. Frank D. Whitney, U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina, 2020-2021