Adam practices in complex commercial litigation, with a focus on lender liability defense, class action defense, complex financial disputes, and regulatory investigations. He also has second-chair federal trial experience.
Adam has also briefed or argued appeals before the California Courts of Appeal; the California Supreme Court; and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
In addition, he has experience in civil rights matters, sports and entertainment disputes, and environmental contamination/toxic tort cases.
While in law school, Adam was a member of the St. Thomas More Law Honor Society, and received First Honors in trial advocacy. While an undergraduate at UCLA, he was named the University Undergraduate Research Scholar of the Humanities in 2003-2004 for his work on Aaron Copland and the development of modern American Classical music. In his spare time, Adam continues to perform with local symphonies and orchestras, and enjoys attending UCLA football and basketball games with his family.
“Be prepared and be honest.” – John Wooden
Loyola Law School Los AngelesJD
Member, Loyola of Los Angeles Entertainment Law Review2008
University of California Los AngelesBAMusicology/Music History
cum laude, with Departmental Highest Honors2005
Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Named to “Southern California Rising Stars,” Civil Litigation: Defense, Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2017-2023
Named to “Top Attorneys,” Pasadena Magazine, 2014
- Author, New Emergency Rules Apply in All California Courts During COVID-19 Crisis, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, April 10, 2020