Danielle is a member of the commercial litigation team and serves as national coordinating counsel to clients in the transportation industry, providing strategic advice to clients defending a portfolio of litigation in jurisdictions around the country.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Danielle served as senior litigation counsel at two global pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. Before moving to in-house counsel positions, Danielle worked for a defense litigation firm concentrating on complex product liability matters representing product manufacturers and life science companies.
- Danielle has over a decade of experience acting as in-house litigation counsel for a global pharmaceutical and healthcare company handling litigation matters involving product liability, antitrust litigation, employment disputes and international arbitrations, in addition to providing legal support on compliance, regulatory and transactional matters.
- Thomas R. Kline School of Law of Duquesne UniversityJD2006
- Lafayette CollegeBA2002
Volunteer Presenter, American Arbitration Association, 2019-present
Member, Allegheny County Bar Association, 2006-present
Committee Chair, American Heart Association – Former Go Red for Women, 2006-2010
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Panel Speaker, CPR International Institute for Conflict Prevention and Resolution, Healthcare & Life Sciences Committee Meeting, May 14, 2021
- Panel Speaker, "In-House Perspective on Arbitrating Life Science Disputes", American Arbitration Association – Arbitrating Domestic and International Life Science Disputes, May 1, 2019 and October 2, 2019