Jack’s practice concentrates on financial services and general commercial litigation in federal and state courts. His litigation experience is comprised of commercial, contract, business, and real property disputes on behalf of large financial institutions, including disputes in the bankruptcy and restructuring context.
Jack served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Marcia Morales Howard, U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida in 2018.
When not practicing law, Jack enjoys spending time with his family and attending professional athletic events.
- Representation of commercial lender in heavily disputed foreclosure of eight figure mortgage encumbering historic comedy club resulting in emergency appointment of a receiver and entry of favorable summary judgment in federal court.
- Representation of landowner in an action for trespass against an operating medical practice, obtaining voluntary dismissal of several counts of the medical practice’s counterclaim and favorable summary judgment on a claim for specific performance.
- Representation of commercial lender in complex letter of credit transaction and landlord tenant dispute at nonjury trial resulting in entry of favorable judgment and eventual post-judgment settlement for indebtedness and attorneys’ fees.
University of Florida Levin College of LawJD
cum laude, Dean’s List, General Editor, Journal of Law & Public Policy2021
University of FloridaBAPolitical Science, minor in History
- Associate, Chester Bedell Inn of Court, Jacksonville, 2022-2023
- Member, Jacksonville Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Mentor, Ribault Future Lawyers Program
- Volunteer, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida