Jeff’s practice focuses on advising private equity funds as well as strategic acquirers in connection with mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. He also provides general corporate advice including drafting partnership agreements, purchase agreements, employment agreements and equity incentive arrangements.
Jeff handles transactions in a variety of industries including energy, healthcare, and technology.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Jeff served as a senior associate at a law firm in New York.
- Representation of Health Prime International, a leading provider of revenue cycle management solutions for health care organizations.
- Representation of Health Enterprise Partners, a healthcare and technology-focused private equity firm, in its acquisition of Family First Adolescent Services, a behavioral treatment center.
- Representation of Seven Hills Capital, in its acquisition of ExperCARE Health, a Georgia-based provider of urgent care and occupational health services.
- Representation of Revelstoke Capital Partners, a healthcare-focused private equity firm, in its recapitalization of Crossroads Treatment Centers, a leading behavioral health provider.
- Representation of Revelstoke Capital Partners, a healthcare-focused private equity firm, in its investment in ClareMedica Health Partners, LLC, a leader in value-based primary care.
- Representation of a leading private equity-backed orthopaedic surgery and sports medicine provider in numerous acquisitions of orthopaedic practices, investments in ambulatory surgery centers and joint ventures.
- Representation of a private equity sponsor in its sale of a physical therapy management company.
- Representation of a New York-based private equity firm in its sale of a leading refractory manufacturer.
- Representation of a global private equity firm in its $2.8 billion sale of an oil and gas exploration and production company.
- Representation of a multinational private equity firm in its formation and equity investments in new partnerships in Latin America, including midstream infrastructure companies in Argentina and Mexico.
- Representation of global investment firm in drafting principal transaction documents for $374 million commitment in a renewable energy platform.
- Representation in a renewable energy company in its private-equity-backed startup with aggregate equity commitments of $724 million.
- Representation of a multinational private equity firm in its joint venture with one of the largest energy infrastructure companies in North America with over $1 billion in equity commitments to startup ventures.
- Representation of a multinational private equity firm in its investment in America’s number one point-of-sale payment platform for sustainable home solutions.
- Fordham University School of LawJD2010
- Rutgers, The State University of New JerseyDMA and MM2005
- State University of New York at PurchaseBA1997