Complimentary Webinar, US
An interactive webinar exploring the advantages of listing on the London AIM market.
- The Major Challenges and Opportunities of Listing on the London Stock Exchange
- Knowing the Process and Key Documents Required
- Considerations for Fundraising on AIM
- Don Tucker, Chief Executive Officer, Electrical Geodesics (Oregon)
- Steve Kezirian, Chief Executive Officer, IBEX Global Solutions (Washington, DC)
- Marcus Stuttard, Head of AIM (London)
- Nick Naylor, Chief Executive, Allenby Capital (London)
- Zia Chishti, Senior Partner and Chairman, The Resource Group (Washington, DC)
- Bryce Linsenmayer, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP (Houston)
- Mehboob Dossa, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP (London)
Some background on AIM:
- AIM is one of the world’s most successful growth markets for smaller and mid cap companies. The AIM market is truly global, with about 450 companies having the majority of their operations outside the United Kingdom and spread across over 100 countries.
- Companies admitted to AIM have raised over £35bn at admission and £45bn through further fundraisings since launch in 1995.
- There are currently 1,085 companies from 42 sectors with an aggregate market cap of over £60bn.
- In the 12 months leading up to July 2013 there have been 72 admissions (44 IPOs) raising more than £800m. Of these, 27 admissions (17 IPOs) have been by international businesses. In the same period of time AIM companies have raised £2bn through secondary fundraisings.