Co-hosted by Grant Thornton LLP.
Healthcare industry leaders discuss key business, legal and accounting issues for healthcare providers across the Southeast. Topics are relevant to hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, ambulatory surgery centers, physician practices, clinical laboratories, ancillary service providers, and anyone who is actively involved in managing the business of healthcare.
View Full Agenda >>
Who Should Attend
- Executive and board leaders for hospitals, health systems and academic medical centers;
- Chief Compliance Officers, CEOs, CFOs, internal auditors and general counsel for healthcare providers;
- Physician leaders;
- Physician practice administrators and executives;
- Clinical laboratories;
- Ambulatory surgery center administrators and managers;
- Private equity fund managers;
- Healthcare lenders;
- Affiliated professional service providers; and
- Anyone interested in the latest developments in the healthcare industry