77 West Wacker Drive
Download agenda >>
An interactive half-day program highlighting the latest developments in the industry. This year’s conference provided ample opportunity to network with and learn from industry colleagues.
Our seminar brings together executives from many industry niches to address topics relevant to their business operations.
- Regulations - the good, the bad and the ugly; practical ways for companies to stay ahead of FSMA and the changing legal landscape
- Officers beware - criminal prosecutions for violations of the FD&C Act; the reincarnation of the park doctrine and what it means for you
- Recalls - types, causes, classifications and best practices; how to prepare your company
- Labeling litigation - the “natural” consequence of marketing claims and the costly food fight over labels
- How best to protect yourself through proper insurance coverage, indemnity provisions and legal “outs”