McGuireWoods’ leading litigators, regulatory healthcare lawyers and thought leaders from Grant Thornton LLP, KPMG LLP and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP will gather with government officials to discuss key litigation issues and trends affecting the healthcare industry during this interactive, half-day seminar. Topics will include government investigations and the current climate of enforcement, the False Claims Act, the Affordable Care Act, compliance initiatives and internal investigations.
McGuireWoods is honored that Virginia’s top federal and state law enforcement officials will be at this conference to discuss enforcement priorities and important issues for their respective offices.
- Timothy J. Heaphy, United States Attorney for the Western District of Virginia
- Dana J. Boente, Acting United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia
- Randall (Randy) L. Clouse, Director and Chief Medicaid Fraud Control Unit, Office of the Attorney General of Virginia
Featured Panelists Include
- Don Halliwill, CFO, Carilion Clinic
- William B. McCone, Managing Director, KPMG
- Bryan Moser, Partner, Grant Thornton LLP
- Glen Moyers, Partner, KPMG LLP
- Chris Rohn, Managing Director, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Sean Thomson, CFO, Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
McGuireWoods LLP Co-Chairs
- J. William Boland
- Jeffrey C. Clark
- Richard Cullen
- Nathan A. Kottkamp
Who Should Attend
Senior healthcare executives, CEOs, CFOs, chief litigation and general counsel, compliance officers, consultants and other principals in the healthcare and life sciences industries.