77 West Wacker Drive, Suite 4100
Download agenda >>
Many of the losses community and regional banks have sustained recently were attributable, not to loans they made, but to lapses in the management of legal, compliance and operational risk. As a result, governmental agencies and lawyers have heightened their focus on cybersecurity, data privacy and regulatory compliance.
Speakers discussed how community and regional banks can address this increased scrutiny and mitigate risk. This seminar blended legislative, regulatory and law enforcement perspectives with those of in-house and outside counsel to provide comprehensive analysis and recommendations for managing the emerging cybersecurity and compliance landscape.
- Bank cybersecurity and data privacy risk analysis.
- How recent regulation and enforcement activities impact banks.
- Recent community bank cybersecurity, data privacy and D&O litigation.
- Insurance for mitigating cybersecurity risks.
- Keynote speaker: Senator Evan Bayh, Partner, U.S. Senator and former governor (Washington, D.C.)
- Special Agent Eric Brelsford, FBI (Chicago)
- Donald Gibson, General Counsel at MB Financial Bank (Chicago)
- John D. Adams, Partner, former associate counsel to the President of the United States and U.S. Supreme Court clerk (Richmond)
- William J. Cook, Partner and Deputy Chair of the Data Privacy and Security Team (Chicago)
- Mark A. Kromkowski, Partner and Chair of the Community Banking Team (Chicago)
- John S. Servidio, Partner in the Community Banking Team (Chicago)
- Marta A. Stein, Partner and former Co-chair of the Banking Litigation team (Chicago)
- L. D. Simmons, Partner and Co-chair of the Insurance Recovery Team (Charlotte)