McGuireWoods Consulting and McGuireWoods LLP conducted a panel discussion on potential options for infrastructure investment and tax reform in the Trump administration.
- Rosemary Becchi, Partner with McGuireWoods LLP, Senior Vice President with McGuireWoods Consulting and former tax counsel on the Majority Staff of the Senate Finance Committee
- Douglas E. Lamb, Partner with McGuireWoods LLP, whose public finance practice focuses on economic development, solid waste, renewable energy, energy efficiency, water and infrastructure projects
- Christopher D. Lloyd, Senior Vice President and Director of McGuireWoods Consulting, a leader in the development and passage of Virginia’s public-private partnership laws, which have served as a template for similar laws adopted in other states
- Jessica I. Monahan, Vice President of McGuireWoods Consulting and former associate legislative director for transportation policy at the National Association of Counties
- Russell W. Sullivan, Partner with McGuireWoods LLP, Senior Vice President of McGuireWoods Consulting and former staff director for the Senate Finance Committee