323 East Upper Wacker Drive
9:30 – 10 a.m. Registration
10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Program and Lunch
CLE credit applications will be made.
Updated Agenda >>
The life sciences market is in a period of dramatic change. Join us as we explore shifts in the regulatory environment and business issues affecting life sciences companies and their investors.
- FDA regulatory update
- Digital health and cybersecurity
- Financing alternatives for life sciences companies
- Presentations by companies seeking investment or financing
- The life sciences investor’s perspective
- Diligence in life sciences deals
- Current fraud and abuse issues
- Antitrust and pricing concerns
Who Should Attend
Executives, principals and consultants of life sciences companies; legal counsel and compliance officers; investors in the life sciences industry
A block of hotel rooms has been reserved at the Swissôtel Chicago at a discounted rate of $269 per room per night. This rate is available until Oct. 24. To make a hotel reservation, please click here.
Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Conference Fact Sheet