12:30 – 1 p.m. | Registration and networking
1 – 5 p.m. | Program
5 – 6:15 p.m. | Reception
For a full agenda with panel topics and speakers, click here.
Please mark your calendar to join McGuireWoods and industry leaders for a discussion of top issues in infrastructure, public-private partnerships — and the potential $1.5 trillion infrastructure plan.
Speakers will explore innovative tactics for financing and development, provide thoughts and insights from the proposed infrastructure plan and what the future holds for these strategic partnerships.
A detailed agenda and list of speakers will follow.
- Global trends in development and financing
- Latest updates on federal policy
- Key developments in the infrastructure plan
- Current federal initiatives and tax incentives
- Lessons learned and best practices
Who Should Attend
Developers, planners, owners’ representatives, professionals involved in the development and lending of infrastructure and/or public-private partnerships