8 a.m. Registration, Networking and Breakfast
8:30 – 10 a.m. Program and Q&A
CLE credit applications are being made.
Legal compliance and counterparty disputes have been key risk areas for the energy industry for years, but increasing volatility in regulatory and enforcement developments, combined with lower and less volatile commodity prices make these risks increasingly acute.
Join McGuireWoods for the first in a series of breakfast discussions on practical strategies for avoiding legal and business pitfalls while doing business in the energy sector. Learn about:
- Recent developments in energy regulation, compliance and enforcement
- The latest threats, emerging compliance issues, and best practices in risk mitigation, incident response and cybersecurity
- Michael J. Adams, Partner Data Privacy & Security
- Alex J. Brackett, Partner International Trade & Compliance
- Richard D. Deutsch, Partner International Dispute Resolution
- Todd Mullins, Partner Energy Enforcement & Compliance
Who Should Attend
Corporate counsel, compliance managers and business executives interested in gaining a better understanding of daily risks in energy trading and compliance