Join McGuireWoods’ labor and employment group for a series of webinars on various issues related to the COVID-19 crisis that particularly impact businesses and their employees. We welcome you to attend — and invite others on your team to join us as well.
Paid FMLA and Sick Leave Under the New Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Tuesday, March 24
- New emergency paid FMLA leave and paid sick leave requirements
- FFCRA coverage scope, limits and exceptions for employers and employees
- Interrelation of FFCRA leave with regular FMLA leave
- Practical implementation issues, costs and risks to employers
Common COVID-19 Employment Challenges, Tips and Traps
Friday, March 27
Featuring McGuireWoods attorneys Rod Satterwhite and Igor Babichenko
- OSHA and CDC workplace recommendations
- Employment considerations in dealing with known or possible exposure
- Recurring ADA accommodation, confidentiality and medical screening issues
- FLSA and other wage and hour requirements regarding working from home
- Employment issues associated with shelter-in-place and similar orders
CLE credit applications will be made on your behalf.