Now that the election dust has settled, the Biden administration has moved quickly to appoint key employment agency leadership, withdraw or suspend various guidance, and issue new employment directives — with many more to come.
A panel of federal public affairs, employment and affirmative action team members from McGuireWoods and McGuireWoods Consulting provides key insights on the new political and legal landscape impacting employers.
- EEOC, DOL, OFCCP and OSHA senior leadership appointees
- Likely impact of staffing on federal agency priorities
- Recent executive and regulatory employment actions
- Legislative and enforcement items on deck for 2021 and beyond
- Edward W. Hill, VP, Federal Public Affairs, McGuireWoods Consulting
- William E. Doyle Jr., Partner, McGuireWoods
- Brian D. Barger, Partner, McGuireWoods
For more information, please contact Laura Pickert at [email protected].
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.
Video and presentation materials © 2021 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.