The Biden administration, now in office for more than 100 days, has issued a number of new policies impacting investment and business strategies. Join McGuireWoods and McGuireWoods Consulting for the first of a four-part webinar series analyzing new energy, environmental and infrastructure policies, and related energy sector investment opportunities and considerations.
- The ESG, EJ Action Plan: What do these anticipated climate change and environmental policies mean for your business operations and investment considerations?
- The electric grid: What’s next in clean energy standards, carbon pricing, transmission build-out and cost allocation, RTO reform, renewables, storage, DERs, EVs, blackouts and reliability?
- Aaron M. Flynn, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
- Allison D. Wood, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP
- Katie Gregory, VP Government Relations, McGuireWoods Consulting
- Bernard L. McNamee, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP and former Commissioner on the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
For more information contact Cromley James.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.
Video and presentation materials © 2021 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.