Join McGuireWoods’ education lawyers as they discuss compliance considerations in light of the ruling in National Collegiate Athletic Association v. Alston.
- Name, image and likeness licensing, benefits and implications
- Education-related benefits to student athletes, including antitrust considerations
- Title IX and impact on schools’ ability to comply
- Janet P. Peyton, Partner
- Wrede H. Smith III, Partner
- Farnaz F. Thompson, Partner
- William E. Thro, General Counsel, University of Kentucky
For more information contact Cromley James.
Our programs are intended for the benefit of our clients and contacts and we reserve the right to refuse any registration at our sole discretion.
Video and presentation materials © 2021 McGuireWoods LLP. All rights reserved.