Co-hosted by McGuireWoods LLP, The Community Tax Law Project, The Virginia Bar Association and The Virginia State Bar
CLE and CPE credit pending (not an approved Enrolled Agent training).
This webinar offers practical tips and remedies to assist your clients. Topics include IRS Fresh Start initiatives, changes in IRS and Virginia OIC programs, recent Tax Court decisions, changes in how IRS Appeals handles cases, and when and how to engage the Taxpayer Advocate Service.
- Timothy Heavner, Office of Chief Counsel
- Robert Carbaugh, IRS Appeals
- Robert Lathrop, Virginia Department of Taxation
- Elizabeth J. Atkinson, LeClairRyan
- Bradley A. Ridlehoover, McGuireWoods LLP