3-4 p.m. ET | 2-3 p.m. CT | 12-1 p.m. PT
Based on their years of litigating trade secret disputes and counseling clients on implementing proper policies in transactions, the McGuireWoods Houston litigation team will discuss how companies can defend their trade secrets before, during and after litigation. The team will also share practice tips and war stories accumulated over 35 years of combined practice, offering insights to help companies and practitioners protect trade secrets in the litigation and transactional trenches.
Presented by the Institute for Law & Technology, a division of The Center for American and International Law, this program is approved by the State Bar of Texas for 1.00 hour of Continuing Legal Education credit.
- Yasser Madriz, Partner, Business & Securities Litigation
- Meghaan Madriz, Partner, Labor & Employment
- Miles Indest, Associate, Business & Securities Litigation
- Ryan Frankel, Associate, Business & Securities Litigation
- $50 – Regular registration fee
- $0 – CAIL’s Institute for Law & Technology Advisory Board member
- $0 – ILT supporting or sustaining member employee
- $25 – Full-time U.S. local, state or federal government employee
- $25 – Full-time U.S. nonprofit employee
- $25 – U.S. local, state or federal judge
Login details will be sent to registrants before the event.
For more information contact Nicole Falkenburry.
To register visit cailaw.org.