Eight lawyers from McGuireWoods’ Los Angeles – Century City office have been named Southern California “Super Lawyers” for 2016. The lawyer rating service Super Lawyers will publish this year’s survey findings in its Southern California Super Lawyers magazine and in the February 2016 edition of Los Angeles magazine.
McGuireWoods’ 2016 Southern California “Super Lawyers”:
- Thomas L. Becket, Real Estate
- Richard S. Grant, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Sidney K. Kanazawa, Class Action
- Franklin D. Kang, IP Litigation
- Michael Mandel, Employment and Labor
- Neil W. Rust, Banking
- Gary Samson, Banking
- Leslie M. Werlin, Business Litigation
A Thomson Reuters publication, Super Lawyers identifies candidates through independent research and by inviting lawyers in each state to nominate the best attorneys they have observed in action. A lawyer-led research staff evaluates candidates on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Candidates also undergo a peer review by practice area.