Lisa’s real estate practice includes representing clients ranging from multinational companies to local companies in the purchase and sale of real property and commercial leasing of industrial and warehouse space.
She has special experience working with the real estate needs of institutional property owners, including self-storage companies, telecommunications companies and automotive manufacturers, for whom she has negotiated and finalized thousands of commercial leases and acquired and disposed of billions of dollars’ worth of real property, and she serves as a real estate resource for the firm’s CBD team.
Lisa is the chair of the McGuireWoods Los Angeles Women Lawyers Network.
- Representation of the largest self-storage company in the United States in a 49 property portfolio acquisition valued at $1.8 billion for an additional 4.2 million square feet of rentable space.
- Representation of a Fortune 150 company in connection with the acquisition of a multi-billion dollar oil and gas refinery and distribution system.
- Represent Fortune 20 communications company in negotiation and closing of hundreds of lease and license transactions with hotels, stadiums and state and local governments in preparation for Super Bowl 50, resulting in a network build out in multiple cities and counties in and around San Francisco sufficient to provide seamless coverage and capacity before and during major national event.
- Acquire and dispose of real property assets for future use as automobile dealerships.
- Negotiate and finalize hundreds of telecommunications leases for national communications carrier to expand and strengthen coverage and capacity of its nationwide network and implement its long term evolution upgrade.
- Prepare, negotiate and close real estate agreements for easements, road construction and maintenance, property development, relocation and construction staging.
- Representation of multi-billion dollar automotive company in connection with its acquisition and disposition of dealer facilities and related easements and conditions, covenants and restrictions.
- University of Minnesota Law SchoolJD1994
University of MichiganBA
Co-Chair Women In Real Estate Law Affinity Group, National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL)
Named as a “Woman of Influence,” GlobeSt., 2023
Named to “Women of Influence,” L.A. Business First, 2022
Named to “2022 Retail Influencers,” Globe Street, 2022
Named to “2022 Women of Influence: Attorneys,” Los Angeles Business Journal, 2022
Named to “Southern California Rising Stars,” Real Estate, Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2006, 2007