Nicole’s practice focuses on financial services and complex commercial litigation. She assists individuals, corporate clients and national financial institutions in a wide variety of high-stakes litigation in both state and federal court.
Nicole is passionate about pro bono work and uses her legal skills to serve the Charlotte community, as demonstrated by her involvement in various charitable events in Charlotte.
Nicole received her undergraduate degree from Villanova University, where she graduated cum laude, and her law degree from Wake Forest University School of Law where she also graduated cum laude. During law school, Nicole earned CALI awards for the highest grade in Torts, Contracts, and Comparative Torts.
Wake Forest University School of LawJD
cum laude, managing editor, Wake Forest Journal of Law & Policy2020
Villanova UniversityBSComprehensive Science, BA, Psychology
cum laude, Dean’s List2015
Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Co-author, "Crisco Decision", FoodDive, July 25, 2019
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina
Selected for inclusion into the North Carolina Pro Bono Honor Society, 2021