Kelly focuses her practice on corporate healthcare transactional matters and regulatory compliance.
As a law student at DePaul University College of Law, Kelly served as editor-in-chief of the Journal of Healthcare Law and a Jaharis Health Law Institute Fellow. She also earned a Health Law Certificate and CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Negotiations for receiving the highest grade in the course.
Prior to law school, Kelly received her bachelor’s degree from Penn State University and paralegal certificate from Georgetown University. She worked for a large newspaper and media outlet and a private equity firm in their respective legal departments.
DePaul University College of LawJD
Dean’s List, Editor-in-Chief, The Journal of Healthcare Law2020
The Pennsylvania State UniversityBS
- Author, CMS Extends 36-Month Rule to Medicare-Enrolled Hospices, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, December 1, 2023
- Author, HHS Draws Curtain on the Healthcare Regulatory SUNSET Final Rule, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, July 12, 2022
- Author, Providers May Offer Incentives to Federal Beneficiaries for Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine, The FCA Insider, June 9, 2021
- Author, OIG Removes Mandatory Cost-Sharing Obligations for COVID-19 Ambulance Transport Waiver, The FCA Insider, May 17, 2021
- Author, Rural FQHC Can Provide Free Space for COVID-19 Vaccinations, The FCA Insider, April 13, 2021
- Author, HHS Delays Trump Administration’s Healthcare Regulatory SUNSET Rule, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, April 12, 2021
- Author, CMS Accelerated and Advance Payment Recoupment Begins, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, April 6, 2021
- Author, Free FQHC COVID-19 Testing Approved by OIG, The FCA Insider, March 22, 2021
- Author, Per-Click Compensation for Philanthropic Entity’s COVID-19 Vaccine Site Low Risk of Fraud According to OIG, The FCA Insider, March 2, 2021
- Author, Fraud and Abuse Rules Part III: New Value-Based Arrangement Protections, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, January 20, 2021
- Author, Fraud and Abuse Rules Part II: Amended EHR and New Cybersecurity Donation Safe Harbors and Exceptions, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, January 12, 2021
- Author, OIG Issues Special Fraud Alert That Challenges Industry Norms Regarding Speakers Programs, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, November 20, 2020