Cory is an associate in McGuireWoods’ Dallas office. He represents employers across industries in a wide spectrum of labor and employment related matters in federal and state court as well as arbitration. Cory also litigates disputes involving trade secret misappropriation and restrictive covenants.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Cory worked in private practice where he concentrated on complex commercial and regulatory disputes, in addition to civil rights and employment related matters.
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
University of Miami School of LawJD
- Southern Methodist UniversityBAPolitical Science2016