Kate focuses her practice on financial services litigation in both state and federal courts nationwide.
During law school, Kate served as executive editor of the University of Pittsburgh Law Review, where she wrote the note, It’s the Circle of Strife: Combatting Backlash and Workplace Animus Towards Women After the #MeToo Movement, 82 U. Pitt. L. Rev. 207 (2021).
Kate also served as an intern for the Honorable Nicholas J. Ranjan of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
University of Pittsburgh School of LawJD
magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Dean’s List, Executive Editor, University of Pittsburgh Law Review2020
Indiana University of PennsylvaniaBSMarketing – Honors Program, Minor, Applied Statistics
Eberly College of Business, summa cum laude2017
- Author, Second Circuit Strikes Down Attempted Bankruptcy Contempt Proceedings In Class Context, Class Action Countermeasures, August 16, 2023
- Author, Ponzi Perspectives: 2023 Midyear Roundup, Ponzi Perspectives, July 24, 2023
- Author, Ponzi Perspectives: 2021 Year-End Roundup, Ponzi Perspectives, December 7, 2021
- Author, Ponzi Schemes: A Growing Hazard in Film Financing, Ponzi Perspectives, September 3, 2021
- Co-author, "Ponzi Schemes: A Growing Hazard In Film Financing", Law360, September 2, 2021
- Author, "Resolving Class Actions Early With Bifurcated Discovery", Law360, August 31, 2021
- Author, Personal Jurisdiction – An Effective Defense As Illustrated by the Southern District of New York in Dismissing Ponzi Litigation, Ponzi Perspectives, April 22, 2021
- Author, Fifth Circuit Holds that Receiver Has Standing to Bring Derivative Claims on Behalf of Investors Harmed by Ponzi Scheme, Ponzi Perspectives, February 3, 2021
- Author, Note, It’s the Circle of Strife: Combatting Backlash and Workplace Animus Towards Women After the #MeToo Movement, 82 U. Pitt. L. Rev. 207, 2021
- Author, Second Circuit Rejects Ponzi Scheme-Related Facilitation Claims against Bank, Ponzi Perspectives, November 13, 2020