Emily serves as a business advisor to corporate clients, regularly advising on mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and supply chain matters. She has experience counseling publicly traded and privately held companies on corporate structuring, governance issues, compliance and risk management.
Emily has also represented strategic investors and private equity firms on buy and sell-side transactions in a broad array of industries, including manufacturing and food and beverage.
- Represented Fortune 50 financial services company in complex, international reorganization.
- Represented private equity fund in the sale of the leading barre fitness concept business to another private equity firm.
- Represented major international food service company in complex, multiparty sale and purchase of vending business assets.
- Represented private equity fund in connection with purchase of investment adviser providing investment expertise and research to professional advisers and active investors and investment models to exchange-traded funds and mutual funds.
- Represented cable, high-speed online and digital phone services company in the negotiation and drafting of complex commercial contracts, including for commercial and subscriber services.
- Represented issuers in connection with registration and sale of more than $1 billion of structured securities.
- University of South Carolina School of LawJD2009
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel HillBA2004
The rules of professional conduct in some jurisdictions require disclosure of selection methodology for certain public accolades and recognitions. Click here to view available selection methodologies.
Named to “Legal Elite,” Young Lawyer (Under 40), Virginia Business, 2015
- North Carolina