Kerri serves as a senior vice president in the State Government Relations group in the firm’s Raleigh office. In addition to her government relations experience, she possesses extensive communications and grassroots experience from her time with the North Carolina Chamber of Commerce.
Kerri was most recently communications director for the North Carolina Chamber. In that capacity she managed media relations, events marketing and electronic communications; oversaw development and management of the group’s website; produced collateral materials; and assisted the vice president of Government Affairs with the Chamber’s branding, communications and public relations efforts to support its advocacy mission and policy goals. Prior to joining the Chamber, Kerri worked as a registered lobbyist and legislative intern.
McGuireWoods Consulting LLC (“MWC”) is a wholly owned subsidiary of the McGuireWoods LLP law firm. From time to time, various McGuireWoods lawyers provide non-legal services to MWC clients, but MWC cannot provide legal services or advice. Therefore, any work MWC performs for a client does not give rise to an attorney-client relationship or privilege. Should you require legal services from McGuireWoods, as well as consulting services from MWC, you must engage the law firm separately.
- Indiana UniversityJD
- Old Dominion UniversityBSPolitical Science
- Author, North Carolina General Assembly Week in Review, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC, March 27, 2015
- Author, North Carolina General Assembly Week in Review, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC, March 20, 2015
- Author, North Carolina General Assembly Week in Review, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC, March 13, 2015
- Author, North Carolina General Assembly Week in Review, McGuireWoods Consulting LLC, March 6, 2015
- Author, North Carolina Enacts Hydraulic Fracturing Law over Governor’s Veto, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, July 5, 2012
- Author, NC Passes Legislation to Allow Hydraulic Fracturing, Awaits Action by Governor, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, June 25, 2012