Josh is an associate in the firm’s Restructuring & Insolvency Group and focuses his practice on creditors’ rights litigation in state and federal court, including bankruptcy court.
Josh has also represented lenders and debtors in connection with restructuring transactions. In addition, Josh advises corporate clients in the area of data privacy and security. Prior to joining the firm, Josh clerked for bankruptcy judges in the Northern District of California and Northern District of Florida.
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Hon. Karen K. Specie, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Florida, 2019-2020
- Hon. Hannah L. Blumenstiel, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California, 2020-2022
The George Washington University Law SchoolJD
- University of California DavisBAEconomics and Spanish, minor in History2015
- Author, Federal Regulators Update Policy on Commercial Real Estate Loan Accommodations and Workouts, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, July 12, 2023
- Author, Analog Law With Digital Teeth: Video Privacy Protection Act Litigation, Businesses’ Liability Risk, Password Protected, May 16, 2023
- Author, Iowa Joins Data Privacy Vanguard, Password Protected, April 11, 2023
- Author, The Door Opens for Astronomical Damages Under BIPA, Password Protected, March 7, 2023