Renee practices within the firm’s Healthcare Department where she helps clients on healthcare regulatory, transactional, compliance, and corporate matters.
Renee received her law degree from the Chicago-Kent College of Law at the Illinois Institute of Technology as an honors scholar graduating magna cum laude and elected to the Order of the Coif. As a law student, Renee served as a notes and comments editor for the Chicago-Kent Law Review, the vice president of the Moot Court Honor Society, and worked as a Legal Writing Teaching Assistant. She also worked as a judicial extern at the Circuit Court of Cook County, Chancery Division for the Honorable Eve M. Reilly.
Prior to law school, Renee graduated from Drake University summa cum laude majoring in English and History in the Honors program.
Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of TechnologyJD
Order of the Coif, magna cum laude, Notes and Comments Editor, Chicago-Kent Law Review2023
Drake UniversityBAEnglish and History
summa cum laude2015
- Author, The Growing Causal Divide: But-For Causation in AKS/FCA Actions, The FCA Insider, December 1, 2023
- Author, FDA Proposes Brominated Vegetable Oil Ban, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, November 6, 2023
- Author, HHS Proposes Updates to 20-Year-Old Public Health Service Policies on Research Misconduct, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, October 18, 2023
- Author, FDA Publishes New Guidance on Cybersecurity in Medical Devices, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, October 2, 2023
- Author, HHS Issues New HIPAA Guidance on Audio-Only Telehealth Services, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, July 14, 2022