Carol’s practice is focused on electronic discovery services.
Her experience includes document review management of large teams of attorneys, developing and implementing effective managed review workflows to meet the needs of clients, and conducting quality control to ensure high quality work product.
- Creating and refining review protocols.
- Formulating search terms.
- Preparing privilege logs.
- Analyzing documents in preparation for depositions.
- Wake Forest University School of LawJD2015
- Pace UniversityBSCriminal Justice, Minor in Business2012
Member, North Carolina Bar Association
Member, Cabarrus County Bar Association
- North Carolina
Pro Bono Honor Society, Wake Forest University School of Law, 2015