Natalie is an associate in the labor and employment department. She represents employers in all aspects of employment-related litigation. Her broad practice consists of representing employers in wage and hour class, collective and representative actions and state and federal litigation of wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation and FMLA/CFRA claims.
Prior to joining McGuireWoods, Natalie worked at a boutique law firm where her practice focused on a broad range of civil litigation matters in arbitration and state and federal court with an emphasis in employment, contract, and securities litigation.
Natalie was the first in her family to go to college. She graduated from Northwestern University where she was named on the Dean’s List and played Division I soccer for the Northwestern Women’s Soccer Team on an athletic scholarship. She was awarded Academic All-Big Ten all four years and Big Ten Sportsmanship of the Year in 2012.
Natalie earned her law degree from Pepperdine University where she served as a senior staff editor for the Pepperdine Law Review. She also holds a certificate in Dispute Resolution from the Straus Institute of Dispute Resolution.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Courts of California (all)
- Author, Ninth Circuit Holds Federal Arbitration Act Preempts California Law Prohibiting “Forced Arbitration”, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, February 21, 2023
- Author, New California Employment Laws Take Effect in 2023, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, January 4, 2023
- Author, California’s Requirements for Pay Transparency to Increase in 2023, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, October 6, 2022
- Author, California Supreme Court: Meal and Rest Premium Payments Are “Wages”, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, May 27, 2022
- Author, California Reinstates COVID-19 Supplemental Paid Sick Leave, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, February 15, 2022
- Author, California Supreme Court Clarifies Legal Standard for Statutory Whistleblower Retaliation Claims, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, February 1, 2022
- Author, California Enacts New Employment Laws for 2022, McGuireWoods Legal Alert, December 17, 2021
Pepperdine Caruso School of LawJDCertificate in Dispute Resolution
Senior Staff Editor, Pepperdine Law Review2017
- Northwestern UniversityBAEnglish Literature2014
Named, “Woman of the Year,” NAACP Long Beach Branch, 2021